Now it’s your turn to help us
We are very keen to maintain strong relationships with all our Grantees and Fellows.
The BCFNZ relies heavily on support from our generous donors, who consistently tell us that they want to hear about research we’re funding.
That’s why it’s vital that you *keep us informed* about your work and *share your research results* with us. Then we can communicate those results back to our supporters.
We also ask you to play an active role in supporting the Breast Cancer Foundation NZ, by:
* acknowledging our funding in any presentations, publications or media statements resulting from your research.
* using our logo on all relevant materials, including presentations and posters. To request the right logo, please call 09 571 9191 or email email@example.com
* being available on request to assist with our fundraising activities. These might include speaking at fundraising events or meeting with prospective donors.
* helping us develop materials to support our fundraising. These might include brief lay reports or specific feature articles on the progress of project work or Fellowships.
* playing a part in our alumni network, which all former grantees and Fellows are included in. We plan to communicate research news regularly and also hold occasional social gatherings. The network itself may also take on a specific fundraising project.
Overall, we’re seeking a closer and more active relationship with you to underpin our ongoing commitment to research. We also want to ensure your work is acknowledged and appreciated. Any comments or suggestions you may have would be most welcome.
If you can't find the information you need, please use the "Get in touch" form on this page
to send an inquiry to the Breast Cancer Foundation NZ.